- A – Service: Drop oil change oil and oil filters.
- A Service: Drop oil, change oil and oil filters, grease truck, and no inspection.
- A+ Service: Drop oil, change oil and fuel filters, without greasing truck.
- B – Service: Drop oil, change all oil, fuel, and air filter as needed, grease truck, and no inspection.
- B Service: Drop oil, oil filters, change fuel filters, check air filter (change if necessary), grease/lube chassis, check transmission diff levels, check brakes: wear limits, condition, possible brake adjustment, check all lights, check clutch for adjustment, check battery condition, check glass and window condition, check belts, check engine/oil leaks, check exhaust leaks, check radiator condition, check air to air hose, check tire condition, check driveline condition
- C Service: Drop oil, change oil filters, change fuel filters, check air filter (change if necessary), grease/lube chassis, check transmission diff levels, check brakes: wear limits, condition, possible brake adjustment, check all lights, check clutch for adjustment, check battery condition, check glass and window condition, check belts, check engine/oil leaks, check exhaust leaks, check radiator condition, check air to air hose, check tire condition, check drive-line condition, check coolant filters, change all fluids including transmission oil and diff oil, diff filter, power steering filter, etc. check lug nuts and torque if necessary
- Trailer Service*: Grease trailer, check for overall damage. Doors, hinges, side panels, fifth wheel plate, dolly legs for operation, check all lights, check all tires for wear condition and pressures, check all brakes and brake pots, re-torque wheel nuts, check slack adjusters and S cams, check for any air leaks emergency and service side, check trailer suspension for cracks, loose bolts, check airbags for operation and wear, check bottom side rails and bottom cross member for cracking, loose bolts and corrosion.
*Each trailer differs and may not have all of the above components.
- EFI Flush: Complete cleaning of injectors, pumps, upper cylinders, removal of soot from EGR valve, cooler and induction system and particulate matter from DPF and exhaust, if equipped. This cost includes the combustion chamber cleaner for the exhaust side and diesel boost for the fuel system. Some trucks may require more at an additional charge, dependent on how plugged the unit is.
- Transmission Service External: Automatic transmission, pull external filter, flush transmission, replace filter and fluid.
- Transmission Service Internal: Automatic transmission; drop transmission fluid. Remove internal filters, drain fluid, replace fluid and filters
- Transmission Service Standard transmission: Drain and replace with new fluid.
- Preventive Maintenance: Quarterly preventative maintenance inspection.
- Preventative Maintenance with Service: Drop oil, change oil, fuel filters, and air filter if needed. Grease truck. Preventative maintenance includes inspection of body and frame, brakes, engine controls, and steering, lights and electrical components, fuel and exhaust, lubrication, wheels and rims, safety and emergency equipment, fifth wheel, suspension.
One of the most important aspects of keeping a truck in shape is certainly keeping up with the oil changes. Of course, everyone knows that time is money, and it can be a hassle to have one or more of the trucks in your fleet being serviced for an oil change. However, there is a high quality, fast solution that could be just the thing you’ve been trying to find. We offer a truck stop with a drive thru lube shop, and that means a massive time savings for you. Instead of having a truck gone for a day or more, J&W Mechanical will get to the job as quickly as possible so your trucks can get back on the road and be in perfect shape. They’re the perfect solution for a heavy truck oil change in Calgary.
You Don’t Need an Appointment For A Heavy Truck Oil Change In Calgary
Another one of the great aspects of a heavy truck oil change in Calgary is that you do not need to have an appointment before you arrive. One of the hassles that many trucking companies, large and small, face is that they need to book appointments well in advance in order to receive their heavy truck oil change in Calgary. You don’t always have the time to book an appointment, and you might find that there isn’t an appointment to be had for days, or even weeks. J&W Mechanical understands that frustration quite well and will take your truck into the fast lube bay without the need to call ahead and make an appointment.
By getting your vehicles into and out of the lube bay quickly, it ensures far less downtime and far more productivity. The mechanics can also make sure that the truck does not have any other potential issues that could cause breakdowns and other problems down the road. If they find anything that could become problematic, they will let the customers know and let them know what they need to do to complete the repair. They only take action once the customer understands the problem and agrees to the resolution.
Those who need a heavy truck oil change in Calgary can count on J&W Mechanical to provide them with the assistance they need quickly and efficiently. There is no reason not to get your oil changed, especially considering just how fast the specialists can help.