At J & W we perform Alberta Commercial Vehicle Inspections (CVIP) on commercial transportation vehicles that are over the designated specific gross vehicle weight as regulated by the Alberta Transportation Department. Among one of the many items on a commercial vehicle we check are, but not limited to:
- Brakes, Steering, suspension and glass.
- Check tire wear
- Torque lug nuts on wheels
- Check lighting and electrical
- Check frame and decking for corrosion and broken boards
- Mufflers and exhaust systems